[Message from the Organizing Committee:
Dear PROHITECH 2020 participants,
Despite the recent encouraging progress regarding the production of COVID-19 vaccines, it seems likely that various travel bans, and social distancing measures will remain for the upcoming months and it is uncertain whether it will be possible to travel and gather to Athens in July 2021 for PROHITECH 2020.
In view of the above, the PROHITECH 2020 Organizing Committee has decided one final postponement of the Conference. The Conference will be held on 25-27 October 2021 in Athens.
The new venue is the National Centre for Scientific Research ‘DEMOKRITOS‘.
We anticipate that until then sufficient global immunity will have developed, and confidence will have returned to international travel allowing us to host PROHITECH 2020 as a successful physical Conference.
In any case, in the event of persisting uncertainty around the pandemic, there will be no further postponement of PROHITECH 2020 and it will be held- if needed- in a hybrid mode (physical and online event). In that case, the difference between the fee of the physical and remote attendance will be refunded to the participants already registered.
The registration fee payments as well as the submitted contributions are automatically transferred to the new dates and no action is required from your side.
The Important Dates of the Conference are accordingly modified as follows:
- Deadline for revised and new full papers: 15 May 2021
- Deadline for early registration: 31 May 2021
- Deadline for early registration: 31 July 2021
- Deadline for registration for inclusion in the Conference program and proceedings to be published by Springer: 31 July 2021]
STRUCTURAL AND EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING
- Experimental Tests
- Numerical Modelling
- Protection, Repair, Retrofitting and Reinforcement
- Safety Requirements and Code Provisions
- Structural Health Monitoring and Observation
- Vulnerability and Risk Assessment
- Adaptation to Climate Change
- Anamnesis, Diagnosis, Therapy and Controls
- Protection for Natural and Man-made Hazards
- Resource and Energy Efficency and Sustainability
MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGIES INNOVATIVE DEVICES AND TECHNIQUES
- New Structural Materials
- Reconstruction Techniques
- Traditional Materials and Techniques
- Rehabilitation Interventions
ARCHITECTURE AND URBAN PLANNING
- Architectural Heritage
- Industrial Heritage
- Modern Movement Architecture
- Religious Heritage
- Re-Use and Valorisation of Built Heritage
- Urban Transformation and Cultural Heritage
- Image matching and 3D reconstruction
- Point cloud processing and analysis
- 3D modelling
- Virtual and Augmented Reality for complex architectures and heritage
- BIM for Cultural Heritage (HBIM)
- Automation in data processing
- Adobe and Earthen Constructions
- Masonry and Stone Constructions
- Reinforced Concrete Constructions
- Special Cases: Bridges, Coastal Constructions, Dams and Aqueducts
- Steel Constructions
- Timber Constructions
Read the previous news: here.
For more details, please go to the website.