Course: Escrever em Arquitetura
Course of Writing in the Architectural Context by Filipa Melo, Lisbon
Course of Writing in the Architectural Context
By Filipa Melo
Lisbon, date to be defined.
Initiative supported by docomomo International and by OASRS.
The course aims to provide tools for the establishment of writing skills:
• Reading, analysis and group discussion of classical works and contemporary works.
• Individual texts from the read examples and exercises of imagination and expression.
• Critical reading of the produced texts, in group.
Skills to be acquired:
• Reading improvement practice.
• Organization and structure of a text.
• Capacity of expression of ideas and concepts.
• Acquisition of a critical sense of the text.
• Discharge of a personal style.
Target Audience: architects, interns architects, architecture students.
Filipa Melo, writer, literary critic, journalist. Degree in Communication Sciences / Art and Culture. With large experience in creating and conducting writing workshops.
Date to be defined.
Duration: 30 hours | 3 hours per week
Estimated time: Daytime and after work
Registration fees: € 180 per participant
Minimum number of participants: 10
Maximum number of participants: 15